Opening hours and admission
We are closed on Saturday April 27 (King's day)
Wednesday – Sunday 12 – 6 p.m.
Regular: € 4
Students: € 2
Children till 12, Friends of Noorderlicht, Stadjerspasmembers: Free entrance
9711 JB Groningen, The Netherlands
tel: +31 (0)50 318 22 27
Information on parking and public transport
At www.toerisme.groningen.nl you'll find all you'll want to know about parking, public transport and bicycles.
The Noorderlicht Photogallery is located in the city centre of Groningen (A-Kerkhof 12).
By foot from the train station: (± 10 minutes)
- You arrive at the Central Station of Groningen and leave the station
- Across the road before you, you'll see the Groninger Museum (very colorful architecture), walk in that direction
- Cross the street and go under the blue arch, cross the bridge, walk past the museum
- Keep walking straight ahead, enter street (Ubbo Emmiusstraat) with yellow pavement
- At the end of this street you come at a junction, cross the street (Gedempte Zuiderdiep) and keep on walking straight ahead
- Enter Folkingestraat and walk to the end, then go left
- The Noorderlicht Photogallery is situated at your left diagonally across the Der Aa-church