11 September through 9 October 2011, Groningen, The Netherlands
Aa-church | Akerkhof 2 (centre Groningen city)
Open: Tuesday through Sunday 11:00 – 18:00
Admission: 10 euro | various discounts
The exhibition is wheelchair friendly
Noorderlicht Fotogalerie | Akerkhof 12
Het Filiaal | Akerkhof 10
Oude Postkantoor | Munnekeholm 1
Academie Minerva | Praediniussingel 59
Passe-partout day: €10
Passe-partout month: €15
Admission with reduction (daypasses only)
Students/CJP/Stadjerspas: € 5
Children (4 - 12 years): € 2
Children below 4 years: free
Groups (10 persons minimum): € 8 p.p.
Guided Tours: € 30 euro per group (excl. admission)
See Metropolis Magazine for the complete programme of the Photofestival.
The Der Aa-church, the Noorderlicht Photogallery and Het Filiaal are located next to each other in the city centre of Groningen (A-Kerkhof). Het Oude Postkantoor on Munnekeholm 1 is just behind the church.
By foot from the train station: (± 10 minutes)
- You arrive at the Central Station of Groningen and leave the station
- Across the road before you, you'll see the Groninger Museum (very colorful architecture), walk in that direction.
- Cross the street and go under the blue arch, cross the bridge, walk past the museum.
- Keep walking straight ahead, enter street (Ubbo Emmiusstraat) with yellow pavement.
- At the end of this street you come at a junction, cross the street (Gedempte Zuiderdiep) and keep on walking straight ahead
- Enter Folkingestraat and walk to the end, then go left
- The Noorderlicht Photogallery and Het Filiaal are situated at your left diagonally across the Der Aa-church
Parking and Public Transport
At www.toerisme.groningen.nl you'll find all you'll want to know about parking, public transport and bicycles.